Bone Broth Dr Salmon
Ingredients: Filtered Water, New Zealand King Salmon Bones, Salmon Skin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Dill, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
King Salmon Bone Broth is high in collagen and omega oils. We use salmon head, spine, disc, pad and skin, providing extremely rich concentration of collagen hydrolysate.
Add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve its overall skin and coat, health through good digestion and strong gut health.
Ways to Feed:
1. Add to Dry Food or as a beverage after it.
2. Add to Freeze Dried Food/Dehydrated Food to re-hydrate instead of using water.
3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it into every meal.
4. Great to increase palatability of meals.
5. Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea.
Warning: Use as a supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.