Bone Broth DR Lamb
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Australia Pasture Fed Lamb Bones and Skin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Rosemary, Organic Turmeric.
Lamb Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. This recipe helps with arthritis pain and inflammation, it also helps with the prevention of cancer through the reduction of chronic inflammation.
Add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve its overall health through good digestion and strong gut health.
Ways to Feed:
1. Add to Dry Food or as a beverage after it.
2. Add to Freeze Dried Food/Dehydrated Food to re-hydrate instead of using water.
3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it into every meal.
4. Great to increase palatability of meals.
5. Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
Warning: Use as a supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.