Bone Broth DR Kangaroo
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Australia Wild Kangaroo, Apple Cider Vinegar and Hempseed Oil, Astaxanthin.
Kangaroo Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondrotin and hyaluronic acid, conjugated linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid. This helps pets with arthritis pain and inflammation, skin allergies and in a cancer fight. Hunted from the wild, this broth is organic and free or allergens.
With the inclusive of Astareal - Astaxanthin, one of the world's most powerful antioxidants, it will strengthen your pet's immunity, promote healthy ageing and boost energy levels.
Ways to feed:
1. Add to Dry Food or as a beverage after it.
2. Add to Freeze Dried Food/Dehydrated Food to re-hydrate instead using water.
3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it into every meal.
4. Great to use to increase palatability of meals.
5. Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea.
Warning: Use as a supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.